Oceana Pros The food, accommodation, service, everything was 5 star. Cons The pool area needs some work. Advice If you are a South African resident do try and book a stay at Oceana through bushbreaks or mtbeds. Although even the discounted price will amount to something like R2000 per night per person its really worth it. If you cant affrord... More
- Also Known As:
- Oceana Beach And Wildlife Reserve Hotel
- Oceana Beach And Wildlife Reserve Hotel Port Alfred
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceana Beach & Wildlife Reserve is the product of a man who was brave enough to live his dream, and he extends an invitation to those who need a place to dream, be pampered, rejuvenate, relax, discover and be delighted by.After traveling the world, I discovered the place closest to my heart, Oceana. The first time I beheld the collection of natural wonders, something extraordinary happened, as I embraced the expanse of its exotic beauty, it embraced me. Rip Miller - Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Oceana Beach and Wildlife Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.