My reason for this trip was a cycling training camp, I had read the Trip Advisor reviews so was prepared for a big hotel with little atmosphere. On the drive from the Airport you indeed can see the hotel from way across the bay as its the biggest building in town. The check in was very speedy and we were given rooms over the bar out the back of the hotel lucky for us it's off season so no loud music at night. We had no problem with keeping bikes in the rooms and they are good sized rooms as we had a group of eight with two to a room so each room had two large bike box's plus bikes.
We paid the extra for wifi, fifteen euro for a weeks use and this was terrible, weak coverage when we had it none for a day or two. We found a couple of Cafe's in town with free wifi so used this instead for checking mails and keeping in contact with the folks back home, so hopefully this will be rectified shortly.
The front desk staff while not being to engaging in conversion are helpful, the restaurant is buffet style and was very busy, staff constantly hoovering around waiting to pounce as soon as you are finished with your dish,this was a little distracting, We found the food okay, not near as bad as some of the review's. I had a belief it was going to be horrible but none of us had any complaints. We did venture out on a couple of evenings just to see the town and try other restaurants.
I would have no problems returning here as for value for money at the time of year was great and the hotel met my expectations. I did speak to another cyclist who said it does get very expensive for the holiday season.
- Also Known As:
- Pollensa Park Hotel Port De Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Pollenca
- Pollensa Park Hotel
- Hotel Pollensa Park
- Pollensa Park Port De Pollenca, Majorca, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel occupies an excellent position just a few minutes walk from the beautiful sandy beach and just one kilometer from the resort centre, where guests will find a selection of shopping and entertainment venues. Pollensa Park is a good hotel where the quality and standard of the property belies its 3 star category. A handsome building (8 floors high) nestling in luxuriant gardens with a delightful Mediterranean feel. The guest rooms are fully equipped with all of the amenities you will require for a comfortable stay including en suite bathroom and telephone, whilst all rooms also feature a terrace offering spectacular sea views.Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the spacious pool which is surrounded by garden areas and terraces which provide the perfect spot to spend lazy days in the sun. A spa is also available, which features a fitness room, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath as well as a Jacuzzi. There are also a number of health and beauty therapies available for a fee. The hotel also caters for children with children's pool and playground making the Pollensa Park an ideal destination for a fun filled family getaway. A selection of sports are also available to suit all ages, these include tennis, volleyball, football and basketball. This seasonal hotel is open between March and October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pollensa Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.