Most of our stay was booked at a different hotel, but we needed a room for the first night we arrived due to availability at the other hotel. This place had a room and it was within walking distance of the hotel we were staying at for the rest of the visit.
It was 1:30AM by the time we arrived here; after 20-some-odd hours of travel. The guy who greeted us at reception seemed friendly and wide awake. He showed us to our room and we were just about to get settled in, but then he moved us to a different room (right next door to the first one) because the lights weren't working correctly in the first one (I was so tired I didn't even notice).
Not sure which room number we had, but both of the rooms we were in were right in front of the pool. The room was clean and well-kept. Yes, the bed was very very hard, but we read the reviews before booking the hotel and were already aware of this fact. I was so tired at that point I could have slept on the floor and it would have been okay. My boyfriend didn't fare as well as I did and had a restless sleep.
The hotel was quiet in the morning, we woke up a bit early for breakfast. The only person we saw out working was a lady sweeping up some of the fallen leaves; aside from the staff at reception. We asked them at the last minute if we could have a late check out because our room at the other hotel was not available until 2PM, and they were totally fine with it, didn't so much as bat an eye. We went for a walk to Kata beach and stayed there until it was time to check out.
This place was great for a quick little stop, but because of how hard the beds were I'm not sure I would have lasted the entire 10 day trip. Otherwise I could find no fault with the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Manohra Cozy Village Hotel
- Manohra Cozy Village Phuket/Kata Beach, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manohra Cozy Village is a small resort offering a relaxed atmosphere in a nature friendly environment, composed by comfortable and well cared bungalows, at walking distance from the nightlife of Kata Center and just a few minutes from Kata Beach. The small size of the resort, reflects its management policy, first of all focused on customer care. Manohra is more than just a good place to spend holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Manohra Cozy Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.