so I tend to be rather fussy than most. HUGE rooms. Huge bathrooms. 2 connecting rooms that actually fit 2 teens in a diffrent room. food is ok very remote.amazing service! sleep number beds. they also have marina suites that can be connected in advance. would make a 3 or 4 bedroom condo layout. I came from the westin so I was expecting westin service. They have a lot of activitiys to make up for the fact that they are remote. offers a water taxi from the airport. kyacks are free and also the beach is calm. they were the le meridian before except totally redone. breakfast is included and so is the internet.(works well too). both of my kids had massages and the cost was somewhat reasonable. definlty go back to this one.
Susan-Travel Priorities skokie IL
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin St Maarten-St Martin/Anse Marcel, Saint-Martin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the secluded cove of Anse Marcel’s National Nature Reserve, the AAA Four Diamond Radisson Blu Resort, Marina and Spa St. Martin sits upon a pristine stretch of white sand beach, cradled by the Caribbean Sea. The grounds feature one of the largest zero entry infinity pools in the Caribbean. The resort’s literal and metaphorical "off the beaten path" locale appeals to travelers seeking quiet and refined, unpretentious Caribbean charm and an unhurried pace. Eighteen lush and spacious acres afford guests a sense of vacationing in their own French-influenced island retreat – private enough so nearby diversions of world-class dining, chic boutique shopping and multicultural exploration are always an option, but never an intrusion. Designed with Euro-chic furnishings the resort features 189 well-appointed guest rooms and 63 suites including the 3 bedroom 2 story Anse Marcel Suite. Our guest enrichment program offers a variety of sport and cultural activities. Our convenient on site Marina is the launching point for many aquatic adventures. Dining is a pleasure in C Le Restaurant its beachfront setting and varied menu sure to delight for Lunch or Dinner. Breakfast and dinner brings you a taste of France at our market style Brasserie - Le Marche. New for 2013 Le Beach Bar offering casual eats and a full by the beach and pool. The lobby bar's offering of regional rums and small plates is perfect for happy hour. Only 25 minutes from Princess Julianna International Airport (SXM) in St Maarten or 20 minutes via water taxi, which can be arranged by the resort, the Radisson Blu is the choice when visiting St Martin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.