Spent a week here early May 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Location is good, right on the beach also easy access to the village shopping. Good range of eating and drinking right out front, must try is Skyla's reggae bar at the North end of Kamala Beach. Breakfast and dinner was good in the hotel restaurant with very friendly and attentive staff. Excellent curry every night. The hotel grounds are very well laid out with massage sala right near the beach and the pools behind the 2nd restaurant were also nice. Coffee bar and Mini-Mart is also handy. Overall a very relaxing stay and would be even better ambiance in the high season. Recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamala Resort (a Sunprime Resort) is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.