We decided last minute to change our route from Savannah to Pensacola due to the Storm Beryl. We were fortuante enough to get the last two rooms at this hotel, which happened to be exactly what we needed! We had adjoining rooms, one was King (handicap) and the other was 2 Queens. Both of the rooms were very spacious, and had private balconies that faced the ocean. All the balconies face the ocean, and the lobby is just a breathtakingly beautiful ceiling to floor window view of outside.
We were a family of 2 adults, and 3 teens who all thoroughly enjoyed the amenities that this property offered. The free daily breakfast is fabulous and well maintained, they have afternoon fruit and popcorn available as well as a water cooler and coffee available 24/7. They have free wi-fi, though it was not super strong on the end units, but it did work really fast in the lobby.
Also in Lobby, we borrowed boogy boards, floats, noodles, and buckets for our beach and pool play. I've never seen a hotel offer such items to their guests, and it certainly was appreciated by us!
The cleaning staff were also wonderful during our stay, as were the front desk staff and everyone on the property. We all truly were pleased with the friendliness of everyone, the cleanliness of the property, and the value of this hotel. We can not wait to return!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Pensacola Beach
- Holiday Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EVERY room at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach overlooks the Gulf of Mexico. Located away from the crowds(our next door neighbor is a sand dune preserve)but close to everything. Our 100% smoke-free Pensacola Beach hotel offers an outdoor pool and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Each beachfront hotel room features a private Gulf front balcony. Whether you are in Pensacola Beach for business or leisure, our hotel provides a premiere serene location with comfortable amenities. The white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are literally in our backyard. Historic and scenic Fort Pickens National Seashore is a few miles from our hotel on Pensacola Beach. Diving, fishing, snorkeling and boating are fun activities nearby, and Quietwater Beach Boardwalk, within walking distance, offers shops and restaurants. Our great island location provides you with endless possibilities. Getting to meetings and conventions is easy as the Pensacola Civic Center is eight miles from our hotel in Pensacola, Florida. The Pensacola State College, Pensacola Christian College and Naval Air Station Pensacola are 15 miles away. Our hotel near Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) is the perfect place to stay during your business trip. Come Stay Smart with us at the Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach and see that the only thing we overlook is the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.