The rooms were clean and spacious, housekeeping staff was wonderful and helpful. Pools are nice except they are too cold to enjoy. Even the hot tubs were only luke warm. BRRRR I've been here 5 times. The last time the front desk personnel were absolutely DREADFUL and slowwwwwwwww. I'm trying to check OUT at 10AM to catch a plane. Remember now, check IN time is 4 PM. There was only one person on duty and she was CHECKING IN a guest (3 of them in one party). There were 3 more ( 1 party) standing in line waiting to CHECK IN at 10 AM. What time is check-in? That's right 4 PM. An acting Asst. Manager came out from the back to help out. I asked if I could check out. I was told to wait my turn as the others were first to check in. This one was slow and methodical, but not as bad as the other other one who was still working on checking IN the other party.
5 other couples showed up to checkout. They were at each end of the desk waiting as there is no sign to show which way the line forms and which way the line exits. Best they put up a sign. It was a free for all to get out of there. HORRENDOUS front desk. I gave her my room keys, safe keys, towel keys and a dirty look. She checked the computer and told me I was all set. This took all of 35 SECONDS to check me out. I had to wait 40 minutes for that! WHY because they were checking people in instead of telling them to wait until after 11 AM, the end of checkout time.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Aruba Resort And Casino
- Tropicana Aruba Hotel
- Tropicana Aruba Hotel Oranjestad
- The Aruban Hotel
- Aruban Hotel Oranjestad
- Aruba La Cabana
- La Cabana Resort Aruba
- Aruban Resort Casino
- Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bon Bini!Experience a world of limitless adventure and sun-filled days in Aruba. The Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino is just a short stroll to the white sands of Eagle Beach and centrally located in the low-rise district away from the crowds. In addition to lounging around on one of the Top 10 beaches in the world, Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino is near a myriad of entertainment options, numerous attractions, live cultural events and of course, shopping. When you need a break from the action, grab a book (or turn on your tablet) and check out the pool. Don't forget to stop by The Crazy Parrot Pool Bar & Grill and we'll serve you up a frosty beverage of your choice. Should you need any assistance making reservations or scheduling activities, our friendly on-site concierge staff will be happy to assist you. We can even create a special package of events tailored to your specific interests.We look forward to welcoming you! Sincerely, Brian StedefordGeneral Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.