We stayed in the Majestic Elegance Club for three full days and loved it. If you are the type of traveler that demands perfection, this isn't the place for you. The club lounges and rooms smell at times and finding a towel at the pool is harder than finding the Holy Grail. The food was good for our tastes but for those staying for a longer time it might get a little old. We went into the trip with realistic expectations and loved our time in Punta Cana. I would definitely recommend it for budget travelers that just want to relax, eat good food they don't have to cook and have unlimited drinks. For couples the Elegance Club is worth it for the early reservations, food and drinks in the lounge and the pools away from kids. There's even a five minute free massage every other day in the Club pool areas.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana Hotel
- Majestic Elegance Hotel Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Majestic Elegance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in October 2008, the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana is the answer to fulfill the needs of a clientele, which is becoming more demanding of a high-end menu of facilities and services. This spectacular 5 star all inclusive resort is surrounded by the most astonishing landscapes, exuberant flora and fauna, making it an ideal place for Caribbean lovers and first timers visiting the Dominican Republic. In two words “comfort and style”, is the best definition to describe the New Majestic Elegance Punta Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Majestic Elegance Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.