This was our 4th stay at the Grand Palladium Resort and our second stay in the Palace Section. We travelled with another couple and were meeting up with Canadian friends that we met two years previously.
We requested a specific villa with a sea view if possible and when checking in were happy to be in one of the villa’s we asked for. Our rooms had partial sea views so we were happy with that.
The reception staff at The Palace were as always polite and efficient and we booked in quickly.
We had a lovely bottle of rum in our room and this time we had dressing gowns and slippers which was a lovely welcome.
We went straight to the swim up bar and were so happy to see two of the regular staff from our last trip William and Janiel who greeted us like long lost family and looked after us so well for the rest of our trip as did all the other staff.
This trip we had amazing shows and food in the Japanese al a carte. We also tried the Mexican. There was only one problem…. Too much food!!!
We booked an excursion to go out on a boat which was fabulous. This was booked through one of the water centre staff.
During my stay, my dressing gown was accidentally picked up with our towels and I was worried I would need to pay for it. I reported it to reception just to let them know the cleaner had picked it up. When we got in from dinner that night there was a lovely new one laid out on the bed. Great service.
We loved the newly decorated El Bohio restaurant and ate there every day for lunch. We also used the spa a couple of times this year which was very relaxing.
I have loved this resort from the first time I came here four years ago and will be returning again in October to stay in the Punta Section again with 12 friends and we have also booked again at the Palace for next April.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace
- Grand Palladium Resort
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa
- Palladium Punta Cana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium BÃ¡varo Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.