We recently stayed at Sandals Montego Bay for our third time at the end of January.
I am thrilled to report that there were many improvements even though I thought everything was great before!
The gym is great here, to work off all the delicious food you'll be eating!! There is a very nice new sauna and steam room.
This resort has the most return guests, and there is a reason for that. It's really the people who work there. They are truly happy, and it shows. It has everything that all the other resorts offer, plus this. If your deciding between other resorts, choose this one it won't be a mistake!
If your worried about plane noise don't be, it lasts maybe 10 seconds and then it's done, and never at night or early morning.
The new Pizza on the beach is awesome. Last year the food was great, but this year far surpassed my expectations! We made it to Le Jardiner (French restaurant at the Royal Carribean) I had the lamb, it was sooo delicious:) Every place we ate this year was excellent, really and honestly nothing negative. La Cucina awesome, Junior our server was great and Mark who is the manager was awesome and remembered us from last year:) (Smallville!) inside joke:) Bayside was also great Robert was again so polite and kind, and Reney who brought my husband his glass of milk everyday:) such good service and so friendly. Royal Thai was amazing again, definetly try it out, can't beat the sunset and atmoshphere. The Oleander great again. Haven't cared for Tokyo Joe's, or Stewfish in the past, so didn't try them this year, but even the room service food is great, nice salads and burgers! The beach grill also has great food, burgers, nachos with guac. sooo good:)
At the lobby bar Anjay so great, really feels like home being remembered and seeing everyone again
There have also been improvements with a whole new eating area beside the beach grill with table and couches, and a firepit at night. This has also been done at the pool bar as well. looks really nice:) Next year they will also be putting in a coffee and pastry bar on the beach!
Room was beautiful, had a Presidential for part of the week, very luxurious. My favorite room would still be the Ultra Lux rooms of cottage 9. In my opinion the best light, view and location, and the room is gorgeous. French door that open up right to the beach! literally steps.
If your thinking of coming to this resort, I highly reccomend the butler rooms. It's really nice to have that extra touch of service and feel like your millionaires for a week, lol!
We had Omar by request for the third time he was great, as usual, his new partner Elveraldo is learning the ropes nicely. Andrea was our butler from last year, we really missed you! It was great to see you again and she was there to help out as well if we needed anything:)
Can't wait for another trip back, it really does feel like home for us.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.