After staying at the other 2 resorts in Runaway Bay I decided to visit this one to see
what it would be like and I absolutely loved it! Fabulous ocean view from my balcony. Honestly, I didnt want to leave when my weekend was over. I love the beach, the pool aerobics, the beach grill. The grounds are lovely and well-kept. There are hammocks all over. The food was pretty good variety
only problem was the hot water! most times it was only there at night. Also the Front desk staff need more customer focus training. Room was clean and quite relaxing and good value. They are clueless and sent me to the wrong room on check-in. Some of them were abrupt and a bit rude. All the other staff that I came in contact with were great.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay
- Jack Tar Village
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Bay
- Royal Decameron
- Royal Decameron Montego
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Royal Decameron Montego Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.