My best friend and I had a "girls vacation" at Catcha that was something from a fairy tale. Our villa was Star and it's two bedrooms gave us plenty of room, complete with a living room, full kitchen, and a private back patio with its own outdoor shower under the shade of trees - I have never enjoyed showering so much! Every morning we dined on our shaded veranda that wrapped around 2/3 of the villa, with views out to the ocean and the flower garden. Ivan's supplied most of our meals, and they were delicious! I have food allergies, and their staff was more than willing to accommodate me. The food was always fresh and amazing. In fact everyone working there was truly lovely. How many places do you stay at where you can hear staff humming or singing quietly to themselves as they work? Always a friendly greeting with a warm smile. Ivan's also became our favorite hang out at night, as the bar comes alive with fellow Catcha guests, and great music and drinks supplied by bartenders/singers extraordinare Kevin and Ty. Everyone becomes your friend. we spent our days lounging on the poolside cliff or reading in our hammocks, then jumping into the incredibly turquoise warm waters. Catchas staff helped us plan trips to Mayfield Falls, snorkeling, and massages. The expats bar just up the street, LTU pub, was a blast (we were lucky enough to be there for their 70's party!). in all, hardly a day passes when I do not have some flash of our lovely stay at Catcha. Their staff made us feel like queens, and you cannot beat this location for charm and sheer Jamaican beauty. I feel very fortunate to have had this experience.
- Also Known As:
- Catcha Falling Star Negril
- Catcha Falling Star Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many places to stay in Negril, Jamaica on the cliffs... ...but where else will you be pampered at a cliff property unlike any other on the planet... Catcha Falling Star Resort on the Negril Cliffs...Our lovely little Negril cliff resort property overlooks the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Catcha Falling Star is truly the "Gem of Jamaica". Nestled among the tops of the Negril cliffs of the West End with a spectacular view of the sea below will make you want to "linger longer" in Negril, Jamaica! These seaside cliff cottages capture the true essence and ambiance of Jamaica. Now yours to discover. . . A priceless experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Catcha Falling Star reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.