WE booked for the Royal Decam last February for my daughters wedding this Feb....on checking TA we were worried about the changes people had experienced and the new French entertainment teams not liking the Brits.... it was just as good as 4 years ago when we went..Yes there was a French contingent but unlike us Brits they "tried" to speak to us in English, they included us in their frivolities and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The Jamaican entertainment team though far surpassed them and made our hols they even came to find us to say goodbye on our last day. Well done to Rocky, Kem-Kem and Princess we hope that you're still there next year when we come back.
We were offered an upgrade to the Fun Club, which was about ten minutes up the coast, which we declined the move but went for a couple of days out there. Again the staff were brill the majority of other guests were American and Canadians, who again took us into their fun activities. All I can say is that we really enjoyed the time we were there. We did the trip to Dunns River Falls this time and had a brill time everyone helped everyone else up the slippery rocks. Make your holiday your own, its not for everyone but relax and chill thats what we did...no problem...
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Hotel Caribbean
- Club Caribbean
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Caribbean
- Royal De Cameron
- Royal Decameron Runaway Bay
- Royal Decameron Club
- Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica/Runaway Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Royal Decameron Club Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.