My first trip to Vieques, PR. I flew US Airways to San Juan then Cape Air to Vieques. Cape Air was WONDERFUL. Very easy check in and on the return flight the attendant was very helpful in getting us though security to our connecting flight. W resort and spa was a quick shuttle ride from the airport (W airport lounge had free drinks and luggage transfer to resort). The resort was remote with very little dining options before 7 am and after 5 pm. Next time I will pack drinks and paleo kits. The resort was very quiet I only saw one kid the entire time. The pools and beach were nice. We did Abe's snorkeling and Bio bay all in one tour, our tour guide Elizabeth was AWESOME. I highly recommend this tour. The bio bay is unbelievable! We also used Nan Sea Charters/Vieques Dive Company for diving, also highly recommended. Can't wait for our next trip!
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel Isla De Vieques
- w Retreat & Spa Vieques Hotel
- w Retreat And Spa Vieques
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on two private, secluded beaches, the W Retreat & Spa Ã Vieques Island in Puerto Rico provides the perfect getaway for a relaxing and luxurious villa-style vacation with infinite indulgences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Vieques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.