Our honeymoon was some what spoiled by our room and lack of care from the front desk, we arrived from the states and checked in to what was a very moldy room, active black mold in the bath and on the floor moulding, the front desk refused to move us unless we wanted to pay an extra 120.USD per day, then we were missing the champagne and flowers in the room on our arrival,never got that, plus our champagne and breakfast in bed the next day. To get that we had to hound them and finally recieved our breakfast in bed 4 days late. The lack of care from the front desk astounded me especially from a business stand point, i guess that Sandals feels that they are so large that they have the "who cares" attitude.
The property was well kept and the regular working staff were very pleasant and friendly, food was good and the pool very nice. The beach was a little rough, as in lots of sea weed but Halycon is not in a deep bay so it gets debris washed in. There are daily activities provided and if you wish can stay busy. Atmosphere is relaxed and pleasant. Drinks are good depending on what you order, stay with rum. Dining at Marios was superb. The Pier was also very nice but a little drawn out as it is traditional Brittish dining. The rest was all good. Weather was excellant.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Hotel
- Sandals Halcyon
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.