My sister and I stayed at Stonefield for 4 nights in January. We were upgraded from a garden view villa to the Tamarind, which was really lovely. The view was outstanding as was the private plunge pool. I have no complaints about our room. It had everything we needed and was extremely clean. The bed was really comfortable and I really enjoyed the outdoor shower. The service at Stonefield was outstanding. Although we had trouble with the cell phone they provided us with, the cleaning staff, the restaurant staff, and especially the ladies at the front desk were extraordinarily helpful. They gave us a great restaurant recommendation for Soufriere (Gee's) and helped us constantly. As for activities, we took a hike on the tet paul trail (very easy). The views were fantastic. We then did the 1/2 day sail with another couple, which was maybe the highlight of the trip. We also took the free shuttle to Jalousie beach. We spent $20 to sit on the "nice" part of the beach. Well worth it. The only problem we had was the shuttle on the way back, which was late. But that's really the only complaint for 4 days. We really enjoyed Stonefield and found it to be quite affordable. It is probably not as luxurious as Jalousie or some of the other resorts, but we really enjoyed it. The spa was also very nice and professionally run. The resort is isolated but so are all of the other resorts on this part of the island. For me, that was an advantage. Also, we loved the cats.
- Also Known As:
- Stonefield Estate Villa Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Villa Resort And Spa
- Stonefield Estate Hotel
- Stonefield Estate Resort St. Lucia/Soufriere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 27 lush acres near the rain forest and what is now a world heritage site. It is therefore secluded yet in the heart of all of St.Lucia's natural attractions like the open volcano, botanical gardens, rain forest, waterfalls, and other fine dining to enhance your experience of the island's local flavour. It captures the famous Petit Piton and Caribbean sea. Its villas have an open air design with 4 poster beds, hammocks, private garden showers and private pools. This resort was rated the number 1 resort in Soufriere by discriminating travelers - TripAdvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Stonefield Estate Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.