We stayed here as we needed a place close to the airport where we could sleep (arrived in Nassau at 10pm, departing the next morning to Treasure Cay at 9am). This hotel was fine for that. Everyone was really friendly, we had a late night snack at the bar/restaurant (some plastic tables right on the beach) which was really quite nice.
The room was clean...but very very very old. Everything was dated and run down. The bed was super comfortable...but the air conditioner was excessively noisy - it was hard to sleep.
We didn't make it to the beach, but did note that the sand was literally right outside our door.
All in all fine for a one night stay...but definitely too expensive for what it was. This one night cost us the same as two nights in a much better hotel in Treasure Cay.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Hotel Nassau
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Hotel
- Coral Harbour Beach Hotel
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Bahamas/Nassau
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Coral Harbour Beach House and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.