we spent 3 nights at atlantis. the property is very nice and there is a lot to see! since the weather wasn't very good the pools were not too overcrowded. all good so far but i thought the place was way too expensive! you get internet for free in every small average hotel but there they charge you almost 20$ a day! also the food is expensive. a normal breakfast with some juice, croissant and a cup of fruits was 22$! some of the staff were very friendly- usually the ones who can expect tips- the ones working in the shops were not friendly at all!
the room was totally average. we bought a bit toomuch pizza and wanted to eat it the next day- but it was full of ants! worst thing were the fleas in my bed though. i had like a hundred bites the next morning! we went to the reception to let them know-she told me that i must have an allergy or something but gave us another room. didn't get any more bites in there! so beware of room 8521!
so i think it's really overpriced for what it is- i stayed at much cheaper hotels which had free wifi access, bigger rooms and for sure no fleas!
best thing to get something for free is to go to the casino- play at a 1cent machine a drink a lot of free drinks ;)
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Resort
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis - Beach Tower Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two double beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Club Rush, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer’s Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.