The rooms were a decent size and the staff was friendly and helpful. At the time of arrival, they were having difficulties with the system so we had to wait for a while. We arrived late at night with a toddler and an 8 year old. We were all tired and ready to go to the room but had to wait for at least half an hour.
The rooms were nice and clean. The bathroom was nice and roomy but the shower is a hazard. It is slippery and really dangerous to go in and out of the shower. The parking seems safe, the only thing is that you have to make sure you get a ticket to be able to go in and out. I got a ticket but forgot it in the room and they did not let me out of the parking lot until I had it. I had a cousin also staying there that did not receive that ticket and there were not allowed to get out of the parking lot until they had that ticket.
The buffet was really good but they do not accept dollars, you have to be prepared with pesos. I believe that is a new law that they are trying to apply everywhere not just that hotel.
We felt safe and welcome the whole time.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Tijuana Hotel Tijuana
- Camino Real Tijuana Hotel
- Camino Real Hotel Tijuana
- Hotel Camino Real Tijuana
- Tijuana Camino Real Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Camino Real Tijuana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.