I stayed in "Vallarta," as it's called, for 5 days. Every room has a spectacular view of the ocean. Watching the sun set over the ocean, with the town and the mountains in back of it, made me think I had died and gone to heaven.The beds were comfortable, and there were enough pillows to find one that was just right-I felt like Goldilocks! /The grounds were lovely, with a gorgeous pool and private beach. /Everyone on the staff seemed genuinely interested in making my stay the best it could be. One day there was no hot water in my bathroom, but it was fixed within an hour; the front desk even called to follow up and make sure I was satisfied./ A few nights the weather was cool enough so that I could sleep with the door to the balcony open and let the sound of the waves lull me to sleep. The only complaint was that there was sometimes an unidentifiable smell of mildew in the room as I entered./The breakfast buffet each morning was plentiful, varied, and scrumptious. You also had a choice of continental breakfast, which was nearly as ample and varied and as the full breakfast./ We had delicious lunches brought to us on the beach, always carefully prepared--one day I had fish tacos that were among the best I've ever had.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Fiesta Americana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the charm and warmth that have made the Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta a unique destination, and live the experience at one of the best hotels in Puerto Vallarta. The Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta is situated on the Bahía de Banderas, the second largest bay in the Pacific Ocean. With contemporary Mexican architecture and beautiful, recently-modified construction harmonizing perfectly with a landscape flanked by the mountains of the Western Sierra Madre and Vallarta's most beautiful beach, the Fiesta Americana invites our guests to enjoy relaxing surroundings like the open-air lobby palapa, a large waterfall, beautiful rooms, and comfortable suite all in the most restful and serene atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.