My husband and I made our first stop in Mexico City on a 2-week rendezvous for an anniversary trip, and by far this is the best hospitality we've received during any of our travels. We unfortunately did not get to meet David, since he was away during the time of our stay, but we were hosted by friends of his, Liliana and her husband, whom happened to make us feel at home just the same. Liliana's breakfasts were delicious! Something fresh and different to eat every morning, plus she was very helpful in providing directions on how to move around the city. I think we ended up with one of the smaller rooms, but it was all we needed (i.e. easy access to public trans and all the fun, clean and tidy room where we can crash and re-energize, feel-safe place to stay...). I'd recommend to Chillout to my family and friends, and as a matter of fact I have. One of my friends just visited David last month, and she was just as pleased and agrees that this is the best place to stay...She and I are planning to go back...hopefully very soon!
- Also Known As:
- Chillout Flat Hotel
- Chillout Flat Bed And Breakfast
- Chillout Flat Hotel Mexico City
- Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born right in the heart of Mexico City, and its relaunched Centro Historico, our Flat is located at main Bolivar street just around the corner to the enigmatic Tacuba street. Chillout Flat is an urban oasis, a bed and breakfast with an unbeatable homely atmosphere, 5 rooms and a Mystical soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.