Okay so I didn't get why there were almost a hundred people out in front of the hotel. Turns out there was a celebrity music group staying here. Upon further investigation this music group had almost 2 million hits on YouTube but I still had no idea who these guys were but their presence in this hotel wreaked havoc and caused quite a disturbance with paparazzi and fans trying to snap pictures, sneak in for autographs, going down halls, etc. The group was traveling with an entourage of security which didn't make much of a difference. The police stood outside of the hotel and for 3 days straight these fans would come and go at all hours. For starters I am not a picky traveler all I desire is a decent bed in a clean room with peace and quite. However, I got more then I bargained for at this hotel. Yes, it's close to all the boutiques, shopping, bars, Starbucks, Mcdonalds, and enough 711's your head would spin. To make a long story short this hotel is average for what you expect in Mexico. The rooms are clean however are small and the published photos are somewhat misleading giving you the perception the room is large. The plus was there was a nice size refrigerator to chill wine and beverages in the room. In the end would I stay here again... yes but with mixed feelings.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Hotel Mexico City
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Hotel
- Hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites Mexico City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.