We have been going down to the Royal Solaris and Caribe for about 15 years. They have 8 restaurants, two hotels, several lobby bars, two pools - several hot tubs and are right on the beautiful ocean. They remodeled the Caribe over a year ago and it is beautiful. Unless you book to stay at the Caribe, you cannot use the facilities at both locations( they are side by side.) For the little additional cost - it is well worth it to upgrade to the Caribe. The five star menus at the Bogavante lunch & dinner open air cafe', and the Marco Polo & Veneto 5 star menu - are something we look forward to every day. Most of all the staff has been there for years and are so accommodating and friendly, it's like "going home" each time we visit. The all inclusive fee is very reasonable - we are totally spoiled when we are there!!
- Also Known As:
- Gr Caribe By Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Gr Caribe By Solaris Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GR Caribe by Solaris, Deluxe All Inclusive Resort, features a unique and elegant Mediterranean architecture, stylish interiors in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. A Luxury family friendly resort that has it all. The property features 200 luxurious guestrooms and suites, most of them with breathtaking ocean or lagoon views. Lobster dinner included (one per adult, per stay, min 4 nights stay), imported drinks and use of all facilities and services of sister resort Royal Solaris Cancun (located next door).This private resort is unique in its kind in all Cancun and the Mexican Caribbean. A Luxury family friendly resort that has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Prestigia, Amex and Otel so you can book your GR Caribe by Solaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.