Hello! We have just returned from a fabulous week (Mar 2 - 9) at this most wonderful resort. It's right on the beach, a nice, clean and quiet hotel with all the amenities you need. The Restaurant staff (in particular Miguel senior) are attentive and most pleasant. The buffet is small but delicious with quality food not quantity. The thing I hate most about the huge conglomerate resorts, is the clinking of the plates...drives me nuts! Anyhow, the heated pool is cleaned everyday, the lawn and foliage watered and tended to, the beach combed with the entire hotel and grounds being clean and fresh! It's just the right distance between Bucherias and PV. We took the bus one day to PV for 1.40 and the cab back was 20.00...likewise with Bucherias. The animation team were crazy, comical and fun. They didn't bug you to join in if you said no the first time, not like other resorts, where they pester and anger you. The Marina is a nice little place to walk about, have lunch and a look see at all the boats and (multi) million dollar yachts! We just loved this little jewel in the Bay and will be looking for a deal to return next year...only for at least two weeks!!
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Sea Garden Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Mayan Sea Garden Nuevo Vallarta Hotel
- Nuevo Vallarta Mayan Sea Garden
- Mayan Sea Garden Nuevo Vallarta Riviera Nayarit
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Mayan Sea Garden Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.