I stayed here last week and the suite was great. The staff were super friendly and accommodating and even brought us an extra chair for our meeting. It's in a great location. The bed is very comfortable.
My only complaint was that I paid for wi-fi and needed a decent internet connection for our meeting. However, the internet was the slowest I've experienced at any hotel over the last year, bar none. Even connecting directly into the LAN didn't help. The internet also cut out on a number of occassions.
Also, I'm glad I brought a projector. The TV is flat screen but you can't connect your computer via HDMI because there's some sort of extra device controlling the TV. Not a big deal though.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary
- International Hotel Suites Calgary Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel in Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your International Hotel Suites Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.