The was the second time I stayed at the Sheraton Eau claire. My second experience being better by far than the first. Probably the corner king suite I stayed in this time around had something to do with it. It was more spacious and gave a greater feeling of comfort. The front desk staff were extremely professional and pleasant to deal with. It is in a very good location since it puts you close to offices while next to good restaurants and trails.
It is pricey but at par with what obtains in downtown calgary. Be ready to pony up $37 a night for valet parking - again this is not surprising since parking in downtown calgary often cost an arm and a leg.
Would not be my first choice for a pleasure stay in Calgary but would be for business.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.