This hotel was just fine, clean and a good place to sleep. It was "no frills" but that suited us ok, we were in Jasper to hike, not relax in a hotel room. Nice and clean with friendly staff. Its a short walk (10 minutes) into Jasper, so easy enough to walk into town for dinner.
Its on the highway, and close to teh train, so I could see it be being noisy when there is a lot of traffic.
Its across from a forest, and we saw Elk from our balcony, so wildlife viewings are definitely possible.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Robson Hotel Jasper
- Mount Robson Hotel
- Mount Robson Jasper
- Mount Robson Inn Jasper, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient location and complimentary breakfast makes the Mount Robson Inn a preferred accommodation choice in Jasper. The ideal location of the hotel, at the south end of Jasper’s Main Street, provides a quieter setting and proximity to walk downtown while enjoying the surrounding mountain views. The hotel’s 80 rooms are recently updated and well appointed. The variety of rooms and suites at the Mount Robson Inn range from Jacuzzi suites to family suites with mountain views, as well as multi-bedroom suites each with fridge, microwave and complimentary wi-fi. Guests enjoy the onsite outdoor hot tubs, ample parking, ski and bike storage and the convenience of being on the shuttle route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mount Robson Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.