We were looking for a clean economical motel with an indoor pool and we found it. We thought we'd stay a couple of nights but ended up staying a week. The room was clean and the staff was nothing short of delightful. The facilities are terrific with a swimming pool that is about 40x25 feet and a hot tub and sauna. We took advantage of the pool almost every evening. It's open from 6 am until midnight! If you are looking for fancy this isn't for you but for the price our expectations were exceeded.
- Also Known As:
- Okanagan Seasons Hotel Kelowna
- Okanagan Seasons Hotel
- Okanagan Seasons
- Okanagan Seasons Resort Kelowna, Okanagan Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fabulous 5.5 acre property with two courtyards, indoor & outdoor pools, sauna, hot tub, fitness center, bar-b-ques, playground, volleyball court, putting green, coffee bar, satelite TV. Excellent location surrounded by great restaurants & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Okanagan Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.