I stayed at the Westin Grand in Vancouver last week on a four day getaway. It was my first time in Vancouver and I stayed at the Westin because my friend that I was visiting was already booked there. I am usually a Hilton loyalist, so I haven't stayed at a great many Westins. I was presently surprised.
Without dragging this review out, I will just say that the location for me was perfect. It is within walking distance of great shops and restaurants, as well as public transportation. It is also central to everything that is not within walking distance, so no taxi ride is too expensive.
The room is laid out nicely with a separate sleeping and lounging area. The queen room wasn't huge, but the space was very wisely utilized. The bed was extremely comfortable.
The hotel itself was spotless and the staff were very friendly. I was able to book the room for less than $200/ night. For the quality of the room, the location of the hotel, and the fact that it is located in a large, beautiful North American destination city, I felt the rate was very reasonable.
I would return to this hotel in the future without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Grand Vancouver offers stylish guest suites. Downtown location on Robson Street at the edge of Yaletown near hip shops, exciting theatre, vibrant nightlife and tantalizing restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Grand Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.