We spent last night( April 7th/12) in this Hotel...from beginning to end it was a very enjoyable time.We booked over the phone and spoke with Omar whom we meet at reception,very friendly,dedicated to looking after his guests needs in every way, exceptionally good at his job. We spent some time in the Swiftsure lounge Saturday afternoon and enjoyed a live band that was performing. Our room was perfect in every way, beautiful view of the harbour, clean,nicely appointed + noise free. We had breakfast in the dining room which was handled very efficiently by the staff....very good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria’s downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/bottled water. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we’ll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Days Inn Hotels, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.