It was a very nice hotel. The rooms are cozy, the location is kind of good and it is close to all lot of bike paths. My kids really enjoyed the free arcade, (and I did too), the pool was amazing with the slide. My kids have decided that hotels with slides for the pools are the best, so I guess they really liked it. It was a bit far from the village and the bottom of the pool is like sand paper so if you want to play in it you have to wear socks. My kids came back with bloody feet even though they loved that pool. Over all, it was a very good experience staying there and I will come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Club Intrawest - Whistler Hotel
- Club Intrawest Whistler
- Club Intrawest - Whistler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-class mountain resortClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. Just a short walk from the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain, Club Intrawest – Whistler features beautifully appointed mountain lodge style Vacation Homes. Full kitchens, oversized balconies, in-room washer/dryer, Jacuzzi tubs and complimentary wireless internet access are just the beginning. Enjoy a family pool environment, an adult pool environment, eucalyptus steam room, BBQ areas, private movie theatre, games room, fitness center and more. Venture out and Whistler/Blackcomb is right at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Club Intrawest - Whistler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.