In spite of the other favourable reviews on this site, either my wife and I were at a different Ascot motel in a different Burlington, Ontario (etc.,etc..) or we caught Tony and co. at a bad time. He was somewhat dismissive when we arrived; bordering on ill mannered and that was the most favorable part of our stay. The room we were given had no less than three panes of glass with cracks, the electrical socket adjacent to the television was dangerously overloaded and the plumbing was a disaster.
The bath tub fixture dripped continually, the basin in the bathroom leaked onto the floor when the water was run and the toilet appeared to be in danger of liberating itself from the wall to which it was affixed.
All this for 80 bucks a night!? Not what I call value for money, I should have booked a campsite. Cheaper, safer and most likely the racoons, skunks, chipmunks and other hosts would have been more hospitable.
Give Belle at
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC