This hotel is situated next to the new Casino and where it gives really great views of both the American and Canadian Falls. You must, of course, choose the 'Falls View' rooms. At full price it is a little expensive but there are many specials available which include vouchers for dining, shuttle bus service, attraction specials and some shows. A full, very good, breakfast is included along with the managers afternoon reception consisting of one free alcoholic drink and all you can eat snacks and soft drinks. It can get very busy at the weekends, especially during high season, but weekdays are not crowded and are cheaper.
The rooms are spacious and clean, most having a separate sitting room with a second TV good for the children if you are a family. As with most hotels you use the mini-bar or offered items at your own risk and may need a second mortgage to cover the cost.
If you don't intend using your car, the off site parking is $20 compared to $30 for valet parking.
All in all a very pleasant experience.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.