My boyfriend and I stayed at the Embassy on April 19th. We have a great package plan from Tripalertz. The rate was 150 and this included $40 food voucher to the keg(would NOT go there ever) its too expensive and it does NOT look like a high class restaurant to my standards. We used our voucher for TGIF I agree with other users it was expensive but I preferred there. For parking I took some tips from previous guests and we parked at the casino for $5 instead of paying the $20-$30 fee its just up the street and so convient. I loved my room we were on the 14th floor. I did not fall for any of their "upgrade" tricks. I stayed with what my package gave me. I did not join in on any of the freebies it was just too crowded for me I passed. The only complain I have is the lack of internet. Why they don't have wireless through the entire place is crazy. I'd go again but this time I would pay to have internet connected in my room.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.