I stayed at the Queens landing for a weekend on a conference. We had an all inclusive type deal that included all meals for our stay. The check-in service was quick, polite and painless. The rooms were simple yet elegant and very clean. The deaning person did a fantastic job. All staff at the hotel were very nice. The food was AMAZING, especially the Sunday brunch. The only minor issue I have would be the repetition
issue would be the repetition of food. Lunch and dinner were essentially the same ingredients/ menu.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queen`s Landing Hotel
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Queens Landing
- Hotel Queens Landing
- Queen's Landing Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town’s main street and Shaw Festival. 142 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.