I stayed at this hotel just one night only, as I was looking for a hotel to stay. This hotel is in the north east end of Toronto, so if you are someone that wants to tour around downtown Toronto area, this is not the hotel to stay in.
The hotel is very nice, and clean. I didn't use any of the amenities, however, the room is spacious and the bed is one of the most comfortable beds I slept in. Nice big, puffy pillows and duvet, I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud :)
There are little restaurants around, but like I said, it's a hotel located in mostly a residential area, so unless you are planning to be around the north east end of Toronto, this is a mighty fine hotel to stay in. There's a five star restaurant right beside the hotel, apparently I heard it's pretty good.
That's all I have to say about this, sorry that I couldn't say much more.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Prince Toronto Hotel
- The Westin Prince Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Westin Prince Toronto
- Westin North York
- North York Westin
- The Westin Prince Toronto Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Prince Toronto features 15 acres of inspiring parkland and access to all the city has to offer. Enjoy views of the skyline and parks from our guest rooms. 30,000 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Prince Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.