The hotel is located near the Montreal airport. It has a huge indoor atrium area with a pool and games room. It also has a nice bar area with a few televisions and a restaurant (didn't eat there). Our room was quite nice with a king size bed, small fridge, large bathroom, free WiFi. The room was very clean and the bed quite comfortable. We also received very good service when checking in.
The location of the hotel leaves alot to be desired - there is only a bus stop in front of it, no subway station, no nearby restaurants or stores. You basically have to drive to get anywhere from the hotel. In addition, they offer a shuttle to the airport and let customers park their cars there during their trips. They don't seem to manage the number of cars in their lot so it was absolutely jam packed - we had to park completely on the other side of the hotel on Saturday night. Having so many cars parked long term also prevents them from clearing the snow from the lot. We were there in early Feb - it was an absolute mess - about 6 inches of bumpy ice everywhere! Very dangerous! The other thing to look out for is that our room was facing the atrium / pool area so it was very noisy during the day. It didn't bother us because we only got back to the room at 10:30pm at which time the pool was closed. But if you need to rest during the day, it could be an issue.
Overall, this hotel is ideal for families (because of the atrium area), sports teams, or for people flying out of the Montreal airport. If you're looking for a romantic getaway or doing the tourist thing, then you should probably stay somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Montreal Airport Hotel Montreal
- Holiday Inn Montreal Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Montreal
- Montreal Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pour de l'information en Francais, visitez: Holiday Inn Montreal Aeroport Hotel. The Best of Montreal Airport Hotels, the Holiday Inn Montreal Airport hotel is a full-service tropical oasis conveniently located minutes away from Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL) via our free 24-hour airport shuttle service. Our location enhances any Quebec vacation or Montreal travel itinerary.For the business traveler, our Montreal hotel is perfectly situated close to major businesses, such as Bombardier, CAE, Rolls-Royce, Air Canada and Nortel. We're also 15 minutes from the downtown area and 10 minutes from the West Island, meaning guests' travel time is short and painless. Known for being the place to meet, the Holiday Inn Montreal Airport features over 12,000 square feet of meeting space. While enjoying a stay at our Montreal airport hotel's tropical facilities, guests can enjoy an exciting Quebec vacation thanks to our convenient location near a wide variety of attractions. Some nearby places of interest include Saint Josephs Oratory, the Biodome, Botanical Gardens and several professional sports teams. The Holidome offers guests plenty of diversion on-site. A soothing tropical atmosphere, excellent dining, great location and free high-speed, wireless Internet access make our hotel the best choice for anyone on a Quebec vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.