I had a great stay this week. Back in Paris and still impressed by Montreal and Le Village. Merci to my hosts who have just been great, always here to help, very friendly and generous, and the dog is soooo cute. I truly recommend, can't wait to be back hopefully when Rue St-Catherine is closed to cars.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Du Village - Bbv Hotel Montreal
- Bed And Breakfast Du Village - Bbv
- Bed & Breakfast Du Village - Bbv Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BBV, situated in the heart of Montreal's Gay Village, sets itself apart by its warm and welcoming atmosphere. Boasting its clean and comfortable rooms, covered parking, onsite laundry and a nice kitchen, you will feel right at home. Proud of over 22 years experience in the hospitality, we know that our spacious and clean accommodations add to the quality of your stay. Please note that the prices listed are based on double occupancy and include continental breakfast for two, television, cable, wireless Internet and new central air conditioning. We look forward to acting as your hosts! Comfort and Warmth: our Bed and Breakfast. Philippe and Nicolas ... more less