My wife and daughter and I, along with another family, all went to Montreal together from February 18 to February 22, 2012. We all stayed at the Embassy Suites. What a great hotel! From the effortless check-in, the free parking and the warm greetings by every staff person we met, to the beautifully appointed suites each of the two families had, the Embassy Suites was a perfect place to stay while visiting Montreal. The suites are large and decorated with beautiful wood accents and wonderful paintings; our suite had a gas fireplace (which was a surprise to us) which provided just the right extra warmth after a day exploring Montreal in the cold weather. Our suite actually felt very homey. The beds were superb, and the fold-out couch was also very comfortable. The internet access was flawless, much to my daughter's delight. Not to be repetitive, but the staff were all terrific, warm, friendly, knowledgeable and professional with nearly all being being bilingual and fully able to accomodate us both in English and in our (unfortunately) poor French. The location of the Embassy Suites is incredible; a couple blocks from Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old City, a couple blocks from Chinatown, and just a ten minute walk to the sites of "Montreal En Lumiere", the Winter Festival. There is a Manager's Reception every evening with two drinks per person free, and a full breakfast with a great buffet menu every day. The lobby and restaurant area are beautiful and spacious, the furnishings are stylish, and the clientele is a pleasant combination of business travelers, and tourist couples and families. Fantastic place! We had no problems and a wonderful time. I can't imagine going to Montreal and staying anywhere else. I heartily recommend the Embassy Suites to anyone who wants a truly comfortable place from which to explore a truly interesting world-class city.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel
- Montreal Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites is Montréal's newest downtown "Suite" hotel. With a contemporary style, our uniqueness extends to our "Zen" inspired lobby décor featuring wood paneling and ceilings, black granite floors, and an indoor water display. Offering so much more than ordinary rooms, our 455 square-foot studios and 600 square-foot suites are well equipped; many with full kitchens, fireplaces, and "double" Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.