Beautifully restored boutique hotel. The common spaces are wonderfully equipped (love the Franke cappuccino machine!), and the staff is very helpful and kind. We had a discount from a travel site, but in no way were we short-changed or treated differently, as many hotels do. Our room was spacious and lovely, with a great view of the city. The location is also very convenient--just outside the old city, close to transportation, and near lots of antique stores and cafes. We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain-Dominion Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of QuebecThe hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district.The Hotel With SoulThe hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests.Relaxing Comfort In Serene SurroundingsThe rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Le Germain-Dominion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.