The place is a little hard to find and requires a drive up along a bumpy road with a few twists and turns. Fortunately we had a driver who called to ask directions. The drive was worth it for the view. Peaceful setting up in the hills on the sunny side of Bali. You can lounge by the pool and enjoy the view of the beach below.
On arrival, there is no reception you wander into what is the bar/restaurant and have a conversation. They wanted to know our dinner choices ahead of time so they could shop - at least that means it will be fresh. The food was quite good, but sometimes the timing was a little off. If this sort of thing drives you nuts, a) probably not the place for you and b) you should relax.
Staff was very accommodating, they let us pick the music in the restaurant because one of us was tired of gamelan.
Rooms were comfortable with an outdoor shower and toilet. Good water pressure and temperature. I think I remember double sinks too.
Sleeping was interrupted by some kind of event in the town at about 5AM. We could hear lots of music in the distance.
Breakfast was served whenever you wanted it and was a big breakfast - loved it. As we were eating breakfast, there was a cat running around, he suddenly jumped one day as a garden snake slithered by. Made us think to stay on the paths.
I have pics, but they look like all the ones already posted.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Mangga Sea View Hotel Lovina Beach
- Puri Mangga Sea View Resort And Spa
- Puri Mangga Sea View Hotel
- Puri Mangga Sea View Resort
- Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa Lovina Beach, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience your dream vacation apart from the mass tourism in the north of Bali, the Island of Gods.Puri Mangga, a fine and cozy boutique residence, hidden on the hillside 3 kms south of Lovina and surrounded by ricefields and palm trees, is dedicated to offer you some of the finest things of Life: Luxury,Beautiness,Relaxation and great Food.Enjoy a special atmosphere and your soul will be captured for a long time.Experience our Restaurant with one of the best Food in Lovina with an Indonesian/Italian Fusion Kitchen. Our 3 chefs live and work for tasteful cooking and you will enjoy the freshness of our mostly organic food with every sense.The Spa of Puri Mangga offers a big variety of massage and body treatments. After a relaxing massage merge into the flowerbath with an exotic drink and enjoy the fragrances of the flowers and the phantastic view to Lovina Bay and the Chinese Sea.All the products we use in the Spa are natural and organic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.