We stayed at Postales the first week of January. The staff, room and food were all first rate. It is a very relaxing unpretentious spot. If you are looking to get away to a quiet area of the wine region, this is the spot for you. Beautiful views.
Curiously, we had the same experience as biesnitz with the Tunuyan police on Rte 40. For a mere $300 and no paperwork, the 2 policemen from Tunuyan would overlook our driving without lights at 10 am. Not a good way to encourage tourism. This is not the hotel's fault, but they should let the police know that fleecing the tourists hurts the community.
- Also Known As:
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Hotel Tunuyan
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Hotel
- Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle De Uco Argentina/Province Of Mendoza - Tunuyan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our premises in Valle de Uco has an exclusive 38 acres wine area to enjoy, relax and explore. You are invited to walk through our Malbec vineyard, patios and green garden, surrounded by ancient trees that involve the swimming pool with BBQ area and our nine spacious rooms, with a remarkable view to the Cordon del Plata (Andes Mountains). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Postales Boutique Wine Hotels - Valle de Uco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.