Stayed at the Super 8 for 3 nights while on business. Was given a non-smoking room on the main floor. By 10pm the first night, my eyes were burning and my room smelled of smoke. Complained to the front desk in the morning and they told me that they turn the hall fan off, so cigarette smoke ends up in all of the rooms. Was told to call the front desk to complain if it happened again and they would turn the fan on. Second and third night, had to complain to the front desk about the amount of smoke in my room and they did fix the problem. However, when I woke in the morning, the room and my clothes again smelled like smoke. They need to do something about the lack of ventilation on the main floor.
The room was quiet, clean, beds and pillows comfortable. There was a full size fridge in the room with freezer and that was very nice. Rooms also have microwaves, so if you are looking for a hotel where you can keep food cold and microwave cook, then it's a perfect set up.
Breakfast was average. Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk - no juice. Bread, english muffins, bagels, cereal, hard boiled eggs, packages of oatmeal and some sort of muffin pieces wrapped in plastic. They did offer a good selection of fresh fruit. There was 1 newspaper for all of the guests to share. Room and tables were clean.
The staff were friendly and helpful and overall it is a good basic hotel and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel - Kindersley Saskatchewan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Motel - Kindersley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.