1. Lifts that will take you anywhere: starting from the Cabriolet, to which you can ski down from any hotel, that will take you to the mountain base. The Panoramic Cabin which takes 8 ppl, moves the line reasonably fast. Lifts in general move fairly well, nicely planned out line-up.s
2. Saturday night dance party: when we were there they set up a stage, lights, music, DJ and were spinning awesome music! Not everyone was dancing, but we were! The atmosphere was very happy.
3. Fires: these are set up throughout the village and create that unique smell of burning wood that adds to the outdoorsy feeling.
4. Variety of food: there are different price points, cuisines, and styles. They are all a bit more expensive than normal, but then again, it's a resort village, so it's to be expected.
5. Board on the summit that tells you how long the wait is for all the lifts. Excellent information, much appreciated. Helped us make the most of our time on the slopes but helping us plan our trail choices.
6. Overall experience: even during busy times, we didn't feel like we were spending forever in a line-up. The village was clean and well maintained.
7. Ski-down to your hotel: the trail that runs along the village where we could ski pretty much to the door of our hotel was awesome!
8. English speaking staff: everyone from the hotel to the restaurants to the lifts and ticket sales spoke decent English. No dirty looks, no ignoring us because we have an accent.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC