The guesthouse in a very convenient location right in the centre of Bristol you can easily walk to the floating harbour and the Hippodrome.
The staff are excellent very welcoming, friendly and accommodating. They were outstanding.
There are plenty of spaces to sit and unwind. An indoor lounge and outside seating. There is also a laptop guests can use and wifi.
The room was small but then we did expect that it being a small double. The decor is nice but it did feel tired in some areas (a few small water marks on the ceiling) however it was cleaned to a high standard and the bathroom was modern. If I booked again I would book a bigger room it's a little claustrophobic (big enough for one person but not two).
The breakfast was good but not outstanding. Little things let it down toast not very well toasted, egg not runny so nothing major. However the breakfast was better the next day.
From the website it does give the impression of being a more luxurious experience than it actually is. However for the prices they charge in the centre of Bristol it is a good reliable find. It certainly beats some of the big chain hotels in the city.
Overall we liked the guesthouse and would certainly stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Brooks Guest House Bristol Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished boutique guesthouse smack bang in the heart of the city with luxury John Lewis pocket sprung mattress beds, Hansgrohe power showers, floor to ceiling travertine tile bathrooms, hospitality trays & i-pod dock players. All rooms have Cole and Son wallpapers & Hungarian goose down duvets and pillows, large flat screen TV/DVD player, hairdryers and full length mirrors. A large bright contemporary open plan breakfast room and guest lounge with free wifi & a guest laptop alongside an honesty bar. Delicious organic hot or cold breakfast served daily from 7-10.30am Residents have exclusive use of our urban haven courtyard garden. Parking available upon request for £9 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Brooks Guesthouse Bristol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.