I stayed at Bridgewood Manor for 3 nights whilst on business - i had a deluxe room which was the best part about the hotel.
There is just no personal interaction/engagement whatsoever (probably to be expected) but it got worse. I had dinner with an old friend there, which was decidedly average and expensive and also had room service one night, which was terrible and expensive (it was delivered by the same girl who had been working behind the bar...!)
I would not stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewood Manor Chatham
- Bridgewood Manor Hotel
- Bridgewood Manor
- Bridgewood Manor Hotel Chatham
- Bridgewood Manor - QHotels Chatham, UK - Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the edge of historic Rochester, Bridgewood Manor is in the heart of the Garden of England with enchanting castles, the historic dockyards and many other great attractions on its doorstep. For those that enjoy retail therapy, at nearby Bluewater and exhibitions at Glow Bluewater. The Hotel has great links to the major motorway routes and high speed train route direct to the Olympics; we are a great stop over venue. The hotel is extremely proud of its reputation for high levels of customer service and the hotels intimate and charming characteristics offer the perfect combination for our guests. *NEW* Unlimited free WiFi throughout the Hotel with dedicated bandwitdh is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Bridgewood Manor - QHotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.