Myself and partner stayed at 4 Coppermines cottage in Coniston during a glorious sunny week at the end of March. The cottage is located up an unmade track as described in the brochure which added to the fun and the views and location are beautiful! The cottage was well equipped with quality fittings and fixtures, the compact kitchen had everything need to cook with. Ii was warm and clean and matched the description in the brochure. The location for great for walking and biking, situated right by the walk up to the mountain, it was fantastic waking up daily and drinking a cup of tea in bed looking at the beautiful views! I notice there have been some negative reviews about this agency but I would not hesitate to recommend them as my experience was a positive one. Overall, we had a fantastic holiday in a beautiful area with glorious sunshine, very memorable!
- Also Known As:
- The Coppermines And Lakes Cottages
- The Coppermines & Lakes Cottages Hotel
- The Coppermines & Lakes Cottages Hotel Coniston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a range of over 70 individal and unique holiday cottages in the Lake District sleeping from 2 to 30 people. Cottages of quality and character, all independently graded by VisitBritain to either a three or four star standard. Cottages sleep from 2-30 people and we can offer a choice of properties to meet guests specific requirements from cosy traditional 300 year old cottages with lots of character to modern village centre cottages. Cottages are available for full weeks, weekends or mid-week shortbreaks. Pets Welcome. We can offer cottages suitable for families, larger groups, house parties, and romantic weekends; cottages with lake views, log fires, spectacular views, walks from the door and all set in the beautiful landscape of the Lake District with easy access to the lakes and mountains.Full property descriptions, lots of photos, prices, special offers and live availability can all be viewed on our web-site. For further assistance please call our reservations office in Coniston where all our team have first hand knowledge of all our properties. ... more less