We couldn't fault the initial greeting and the reception staff. First impressions were superb BUT, as a double room would have meant another hour wait, my husband & I opted for a twin. Perhaps we were unlucky but this twin was in fact a single with two beds. My husband cut his leg on the end of the bedframe trying to negotiate his way to the bathroom and had to squeeze round the bathroom door and shut it to use any of the facilities.(I should point out that we are not large people ourselves.) It looked beautiful but you would not expect to sidestep between the end of a bed and the wall in a 4star hotel. If we had been staying longer than a night, we would have asked for a move but did voice our concerns on checking out when asked and the receptionist promised to pass these to her manager. We have heard nothing since!!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel London
- Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel
- Radisson Hotel London
- Radisson London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of London's creative quarter, where Bloomsbury set writers, artists and thinkers once met, the newly transformed Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury Street Hotel offers an upscale experience at an affordable price, moments from the British Museum and nearby Covent Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.