We went to London for a short trip : 5 days.
We are 47-50 and we don't have child. We love soft beds and just hate noise...
We choosed Park International Hotel using google maps - it was somewhat cheap for London (about 100 euros a night), well located (100 m from the Museum of Natural History) and, overall, most review here said that it was a quiet hotel...
Well, they were lying -- this is the MOST quiet hotel we ever rent !
Our room was brand new (it was room 206 FYI.) Superb, small maybe, but absolutely silencious...
That is to say, people there just wanted to help us in anyway possible. And with a large smile. Remarquable...
We will return in this hotel next year.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.