Stayed here in a deluxe room for 4 nights. Check-in process was smooth and staff friendly amd courteous. The room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was quite large and despite the room being right across from the lifts, it was still fairly quiet. The bed was comfortable and room cooling perfect.
The gym is well equipped and the largest I've seen in a hotel. The location of the hotel is perfect for getting to all the main tourist attractions and the picadilly line is just round the corner. I think this hotel is good value for money and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel London
- Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel
- Le Meridien Hotel London
- Le Meridien London
- London Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Piccadilly is set in the heart of the West End one of London’s most fashionable destination, and only moments away from London’s cultural attractions, including Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Covent Garden. The hotel features many amenities including meeting facilities and banqueting suites, the Piccadilly Health Club and one of London’s largest indoor swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Piccadilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.